No matter what your purposes are for visiting Korea, I thought that you guys would be interested in how cheap or expensive items would cost in Korea.
Therefore, I have organized a list of common items. Hope this list can provide you guys with some insights!
Average prices in South Korean Won:
• Daily price for traveling ₩ 111,460
• Metro ride (per a ride) ₩1,350
• Intra-city bus ₩1,300
• Short taxi ride (beginning fare) ₩3,000
• Water (500mL in a convenience store) ₩850
• Food (Meals for one day – 3 meals) ₩24,299
• A bottle of beer (in the Market) ₩1,410
• Snacks (for one day) ₩3,420
• Coffee (for one day) ₩3,200
• Movie Ticket ₩9,000
How are the prices in Korea compared to your countries? Feel free to comment below 🙂